Royal Jelly is being used for centuries. It was originally used by the traditional Chinese medicine to prevent premature aging, stimulate sexual vigor and promote long life. At that time, only the nobles had access to Royal Jelly since it was hard to extract. Nowadays, the process evolved that you can easily find Royal Jelly capsule supplements around the market. You can also find Royal Jelly on other forms like powder but capsules are the most convenient. You can take them with you easily and you won’t feel the strong taste fresh that Royal Jelly has.
Royal Jelly is often seen as a superfood because it contains a wide variety of nutrients. It’s rich in lipids, natural hormones, proteins, folic acid, amino acids, vitamins and fatty acids. So, it has many benefits to your health:
- restores strength and energy
- improves concentration and balances the nervous system
- protects the body from bacteria, viruses and germs
- good for people who suffer from stress or depression
- stimulates the different functions of the body
- helps with mood changes
- protects premature aging of cells
- helps in combating cholesterol
- it’s one of the components of several cosmetic creams that help in protecting the skin, hair and nails.
If you’re going to start taking Royal Jelly capsule supplements, you need to make sure that the product you are looking at has at least 5% 10-HDA (10-Hydroxy-2 Decenoic Acid). Since this is the essence of the Royal Jelly, you need to assure that you have this minimum content on the product you buy. But, there are also some concerns about Royal Jelly since it might not be good for everyone. You should not take Royal Jelly capsule supplements if you:
- have asthma
- have allergies to bee products, bees or pollen
- you are pregnant
- you are breastfeeding
- you have dermatitis
- you have low blood pressure
- taking medication or under medical supervision.
- you should not also give Royal Jelly to infants below 1-year-old of age.
The recommended dosage usually comes in the Royal Jelly capsules supplement bottle and it normally tells you to take 1 capsule daily, preferably with meals. Make sure you keep the capsules stored in a cool and dry place, out of direct sunlight.
Royal Jelly, Raw Honey and Bee Pollen Comparison
The best is actually to take the three, depending on your budget and on your health problems. You already know the Royal Jelly benefits for your health.
As for the raw honey, it contains minerals, vitamins, proteins, live enzymes, and carbohydrates. Raw honey works really well as an anti-allergenic, expectorant and anti-inflammatory.
In what concerns to the bee pollen, it is also filled with a wide variety of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, enzymes, trace elements, rutin, quercetin, among others. The bee pollen is known to stimulate bone and tissue growth, build and tone muscle, and increase fertility.
Royal Jelly capsules supplements tend to work just fine, but also taking the raw honey and the bee pollen should produce better results.
eMail Subscription Form
Most Popular Posts
- Benefit of Eating Honeycomb
- Royal Jelly Benefits for Hair Treatment and Care
- Benefits of Royal Jelly for Men
- Royal Jelly for Kids – Is it Good or Bad for them?
- How to Know the Expiration Date of Royal Jelly
- How to Make your Own Simple Beeswax Crayons?
- Bee Alive Royal Jelly Review
- Active Bee Power Royal Jelly Benefits
- Royal Jelly Health Benefits for the Women
- Beeswax Candle Making Kit Amazon Product Review
- Bee Pollen Benefits
- Beeswax Benefits
- Honey Benefits
- Propolis Benefits
- Royal Jelly Benefits
our official FB Page
Share some love. Follow and like our page.
Tweet us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Google Plus us
Contents are protected by Copyscape