Royal jelly is already proven by many individuals as one of the best supplement that promote good health. Unfortunately, it does not work for everyone. There are actually some people who are allergic to bee products where they should avoid it at all possible cost. This is due to the side effects that could put them at a certain critical condition.
If you are not sure if you are allergic to bee products, experts suggests that you should slowly introduce the supplement into your system by taking small doses or do not take more than the recommended dosage. The recommended dosage is 6g daily thus you may want to start by taking 2g only once in every two or three days.
The next step is to start observing for bad symptoms that you might suddenly experience such as the following:
– If you do not have cold or flu but you are experiencing coughs then it could be a symptom of allergy. Take note, cold will last for 3 to 14 days while cough due to allergy can last for days to months or as long as the product is being continuously consumed.
– Being allergic to royal jelly can cause skin rashes which is the most common symptoms that often appears among all individuals.
– Eczema is another allergic reaction due to consumption of any bee products resulting to most skin related issues such as itching, rashes, inflammation and etc…
4. Dizziness or Lightheadedness
– Dizziness or lightheadedness is one of the most uncomfortable symptoms of an allergic reaction. Some says that they feel disoriented, lose their concentration and feel terribly tired.
5. Increased Heart Rate
– Another life threatening allergic reaction of royal jelly is it could cause increased heart rate or heart palpitations. This is a condition where the heartbeat suffers an abnormal pulses that is too slow, too fast or uneven. This could result into insufficient oxygen and nutrient distribution of the body leading to cardiovascular arrest.
– Nausea is an allergic reaction which upsets your stomach making you want to vomit. If you experience such agonizing symptom then it is highly advised that you should make an appointment to your doctor for clinical diagnosis.
7. Asthma or Anaphylaxis
– Asthma is also caused by an allergic reaction where you airways tends to become extra sensitive where it overreacts. The muscles around your airways will tighten then inflamed followed by the secretion of thick mucus.
Overdose or too much Royal Jelly Consumption
Some individuals are asking if it is possibly safe to overdose or consume large quantities of royal jelly supplements. Of course they are people who have no allergies to bee pollen or any bee related products. So does it have any side effects?
The answer is “Yes”. Too much consumption of the supplement taken by your liver is not good. Some sources actually claims that too much intake can upset your liver. Another source claims that it can cause insomnia where you won’t be able to sleep during the night. Thus, it is always best to follow the proper recommended dosage to stay on the safe side.
38 Comments to “Side Effects of Royal Jelly Consumption”
eMail Subscription Form
Most Popular Posts
- Benefit of Eating Honeycomb
- Royal Jelly Benefits for Hair Treatment and Care
- Benefits of Royal Jelly for Men
- Royal Jelly for Kids – Is it Good or Bad for them?
- How to Know the Expiration Date of Royal Jelly
- How to Make your Own Simple Beeswax Crayons?
- Bee Alive Royal Jelly Review
- Active Bee Power Royal Jelly Benefits
- Royal Jelly Health Benefits for the Women
- Beeswax Candle Making Kit Amazon Product Review
- Bee Pollen Benefits
- Beeswax Benefits
- Honey Benefits
- Propolis Benefits
- Royal Jelly Benefits
our official FB Page
Share some love. Follow and like our page.
Tweet us on Twitter
Pin us on Pinterest
Google Plus us
Contents are protected by Copyscape